Member's 2023 Annual Meeting
Please join us for our annual membership meeting.
Saturday, October 14th
We are pleased to invite Mission Hills Heritage members to our Annual Membership Meeting!
Our Annual Membership Meeting is an opportunity to reflect on our activities over the last year and review our achievements and challenges. Meet your fellow members and learn more about us. Wine and light appetizers will be served.
This year’s meeting will be held at the library of the historically designated Francis W. Parker School. William Templeton Johnson designed the school in the Spanish Eclectic style and the first buildings were completed in 1913. We will be gathering in the library and in the courtyard area behind the Francis Parker gates.
To fulfill the requirements of our bylaws there will be a brief business meeting to elect directors and transact other official business of the organization. The official slate for the election is:
- Jennifer Machian to fill a vacant board term expiring October 2024
- Jane Ligon for a new 3-year term expiring October 2026
- Bob Gabhart for a new 3-year term expiring October 2026
- Rob Jassoy for a new 3-year term expiring October 2026
Details regarding attendance:
- This is a free event for members only. We welcome you to renew your membership at this meeting.
- Individual Membership permits one person to attend and vote.
- Household Membership permits up to four adults from the same address to attend, with one vote.
- We cannot accommodate guests for this event, except by special invitation.